||NAUTA LAMJANA uses 94 000 m² of land and 54 000 m² of sea area.
We offer winter storage for vessels in a 60 000 m² land area, and berths at sea as well.
Operational coast is 322 m long (8-12m depth) with 40 m wharf (4 m depth), equipped with connections to: compressed air, fresh and sea water, oxygen, telephone, electric power: 440V/60HZ, 380V/50Hz.
Vessels up to 40m length, 9m beam and 4 m draught are lifted out and launched by a strong and safe Travel lift (300t capacity), and taken to their land position by a 100 t Trailer.
There are 2 coastal cranes (32mt, 25mt) on the operational coast, and a slipway built for larger vessels.
NAUTA LAMJANA performs the following shiprepair activities:
- service, overhauling and repair of stable engines and other auxiliary machines and equipment
- repair and fabrication with fitting of pipes and pipelines
- service and repair of electrical equipment and installations- repair and fabrication of various steel constructions
- surface preparation and painting
- cleaning, overhauling and repair of boilers, armatures and heat exchangers
- repair and fabrication of wooden and REP elements
- replacement and fitting of thermal and acoustic insulation
- service of various ship's equipment
- full treatment of slogs and chemicals according to MARPOL (International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution From Ships)
- sandblasting and painting services
- we offer our services throughout the year thanks to good climate conditions.